Registriert seit: 16.09.2013
| | AW: Patch erschienen?
| CHUBOI 7 |
Community Manager EA
"First, we want to thank everyone that provided feedback on the FIFA 14 Demo on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ve been listening to the comments and our teams across the world have been working hard to prioritize and address the items that have been brought to our attention.
Upon starting up FIFA 14 for the first time you'll notice a title update will be made available. The update addresses stability issues found in the closed beta and minor fixes to a couple game mode (Skill Games, Creation Centre) items. Please, if you haven’t done so already, be sure to restart and download the title update in an active session as this will enhance stability when matching up with other players online who have accepted the update.
Our commitment to improve FIFA 14 is on-going, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. We wanted to take this opportunity to address a few more items that we continue to work towards. Firstly, we got some great feedback on gameplay during the demo and early access period, including:
• The effectiveness of headers from corner kicks and crosses.
• The effectiveness of finesse shots.
• The accuracy of lofted through-balls.
We look to update you in the near future with good news on the identified gameplay tweaks.
Finally, we’re aware that some users are experiencing freezes during the game. We continue to investigate these reports internally, and with our partners, and will update the community when we know more."
| CHUBOI 7 |
Community Manager EA
"Hello FIFA 14 fans,
You may have noticed that the second title update for FIFA 14 is currently live on PC. Please note that the update is scheduled to come to consoles over the next week. We'll share more news as it becomes available and timings are confirmed.
The FIFA 14 update addresses issues that FIFA fans have brought to our attention with important and appreciated feedback, including the following:
• Balancing lofted through balls.
• Balancing attacking headers.
• Balancing finesse shots.
• Improved defender switching during crosses.
• Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
• Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
• Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
• Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
• Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
• We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
We've located some of the issues causing freezing throughout the game, but not all of them. Please continue to let us know about specific instances on the EA forums as your feedback has helped immensely. There are a small percentage of remaining crashing/freezing instances and the team will continue to investigate and address them as needed. Thanks for your patience during this time.
Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available. "